Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Monday, April 07, 2014

Eye Opening Moments...

Backstory Time!!

So in August 2013 I had my fist day in High School I was excited and nervous. I had started out pretty good then Youtube got in the way and my grades went down some, because I would rush to get things done so i could waste my time on the internet and I wasn't taking notes or really paying attention, that went through the semester. Then January 2014 I get my Semester A report card, Two D's That's a 2.21 GPA. I was sad, ticked off, devastated, but part of me new this was good because I can strive for better. I tried I could keep my grade above a D but not that much over a C. But to Quote a movie that has taken the world by storm, Frozen, "I'm never going back, the past is in the past." But recently I had a moment that opened my eyes, an epiphany, I'm really not a kid anymore. I need to worry more about my studies and those I love, worry less about the computer, and take jobs and school more seriously. I will update you in 6-8 weeks when the school year ends.