Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Friday, April 04, 2014

God's Not Dead

Yesterday I was able to go see the movie God's Not Dead. Here's my opinion on the movie, I will try to keep spoilers to a minimal.
Overall I think the story line/plot was very good. The actors represented their character very well, Shane Harper was a great pick for the role of the protagonist Josh Wheaton. The basic story line is this christian freshman in collage takes Philosophy I and his professor is an Atheist and the first thing he wants all students to do is write God Is Dead on an piece of paper and Josh refuses to. The Professor (played by Kevin Sorbo) tells him he can have half the next three lessons to prove his point and the class gets to decide if he's proved that God's Not Dead. I will not ruin the rest of the movie for you =). Special appearances are made by Willie and Korie Robertson, and The Newsboys.

Special Thanks to:
IMDb.com
http://godsnotdeadthemovie.com/
http://newsboys.com/vip/#.Uz6-oqhdXTo
and Spell Check! ;)

GOD'S NOT DEAD