Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Writers' Block or Bloggers' Block...

Don't you hate it when you sit in front of a blank Word Document when you're supposed to type a report. You fill out you name and stuff then you just stare at the little blinking line/cursor thing What is that thing called? Well, I just did that for like 5 minutes. I hate writers block or in my case Bloggers' block. So that's when I just speak my mind, give my Two Cents. That's why I ramble like this a lot. Because, when I write a blog I try to not stop typing because my mind is much faster than anyone's typing speed. Especially Mine LOL

Another thing I want to bring up is pre-written blogposts what do you think about that. Please Leave a Comment. I kind of don't like them because you don't get these on the spot blogposts. But, if I pre-write I will be able to get you high-quality pre-thought up material. Like I said Comment Please.