Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Contemplation...

So many of you don't know but every night after I finish sayin' my prayers a such I have like 10, 20 even 30 minutes of contemplation. I contemplate all sorts of things "What if I would have done this or say that?" "What if this would have happened?" "What if she would have said that?" other topics include my vocation and what I will do tomorrow and on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday night I often contemplate my blog post. Now I know this might sound 'silly' or even stupid but, I try to think of topics/posts that come from the heart. I try to post natural things I would talk about to my friends. That's why I say things like 'sayin'' and 'ya'll' because those are things I naturally say. Actually fun fact; those 20 minutes of contemplation is a reason why i started this blog. Anyway that's all I have to say today. If you have any ideas for stuff I should consider posting about please comment.