Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Monday, May 05, 2014

I don't want to...

So the other day I'm sitting talking with my neighbor (He's waiting for a phone call or something) and he's like.
"So what's up, how's the economy? Give me a state of the Union address."
 And I thought to myself...
Ugh. Really?
Because when I "rant" about the government I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't want to go off on some tangent about the government then he says:
"All your facts are incorrect. You Lose. You stole fizzy lifting drinks you bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized. You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!" 
 *Off Comment* That was a line from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. 

That's why I don't like speaking about things I don't know what I'm talking about especially the Government.