Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Friday, May 02, 2014

Only in Ohio...

So as you may or may not know, I cut grass for a livin'. The other day I was cuttin' under a very cloudy sky, but then comes the wind. It was very windy, to the point where I couldn't stand it, I had to go in and grab a jacket. So, there I was cuttin' grass with a jacket, I looked so stupid. What I'm gettin' at here is last week it was in the 70's, I was wearing shorts. The other morning it was in the 40's. Only in Ohio... I just always think that. Especially during the seasons of change, Spring and Autumn, it can be 80 one day then in the 40's & 50's the next. The weather always makes me laugh. What makes me laugh even more is when people complain about the weather, now I know you're inconvenienced, but you can't change it by complaining. Anyway that's just one teen's opinion.