Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Friday, May 09, 2014

Prom talk...

So on Saturday I had the opportunity to go to a homeschool prom as a freshman. There were about 8 guys in the group and the funny thing is only 2 had a date. I was a little nervous because this was my first high school dance experience. And, to make it even worse we (the guys) have an initiation of freshman AKA 'freshies.' The initiation is they pick out the girls you have to dance with (mainly seniors.) So the fact that I have to dance with them isn't the bad part, the part I dislike(d) is the fact of askin' them. By the end of prom I was a master at it, it's actually not that bad, it's short, sweet =), and simple.
     Last night me and a good friend of mine (who happens to be a girl)(you know who you are =)) were talkin' and, her prom is coming up, (I think it's her first prom... not sure though) she seemed to be a little nervous, and I said,
"Why are you nervous? You're the girl, you 'don't have to' ask anyone to dance you get asked to. A guy could sit in the back of the room alone and nobody would care. But, if a girl is sittin' in the back of the room alone all night, sombod..I would care! You, my friend, have the easy job!"
That wasn't word-for-word but I get my point across. The moral of this story is...
If you're a girl and nervous about Prom don't be. And, if you're a guy and nervous about prom.. you have all the right to be!