Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Monday, December 08, 2014

Try to be the Hero...

So I often think and contemplate about a lot of different things, one that comes to mind quite frequent is if there was a fire,what would I do, I usually think that I would try a let all others out first, try to be the hero. Then I always follow up with 'What would I really do?' One does not know what they'd do in a situation until they experience it. Another situation I always question what my actions would be is if there was a man with a firearm in the building, a man willing to use his firearm to, well, shoot and kill. In school they teach this stuff in lockdowns and drills, I don't go to school so I never learned this, I've had discussions with my friends (in public school) about it, and I think I get the gist of it, but you don't know what would REALLY happen until your directly involved , which I hope no one ever has to be in, but bad things do happen and we unfortunately cannot control it.
I always think i would be a hero, I always want to think I would be the hero. Thinking again I realize that there is another side to me, a selfish side. That side doesn't come out often, I always stuff it back further and further and try to forget about it. That side hasn't come out in a long time. I always try to be the best man I can be. I try to help anybody whenever possible. I try to be a humble hero.

I'm still workin' on the Humble part though.
;)