Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Monday, February 23, 2015

I'm Always Angry...

So If you guys like the Avengers Movies like I do you'll recognize the GIF on the right. That is form a part of the movie where the war has broke out, Captain America says to Bruce Banner (the Hulk) "Now would be a good time for you to get Angry." At which Banner responds, "That's My secret Cap, I'm always angry." 
Now if you know me personally you know I can be a little temperamental, if something bothers me or something isn't right I get ticked off. The reason for that I'm sure you've found out.
I'm Always Angry
Now it's not that everybody pisses me off, it's that I'm always angry at myself. I am not the person I want me to be, I am mad because of stuff I've done and said, because of stuff I haven't done or said. I'm one of those people that if I'm alone, I think... A lot. When I think I think of everything I've ever done. I get mad for things that I did a long time ago. I get mad because I don't get straight A's in school. I get mad because I'm not Bruce Wayne buff. I get pissed at life, I hate it now and again, then when I'm the right people I wouldn't give it up for the world. That is why I am always angry, because of life.