Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Pandora Challenge... #BLOGTAG

Introducing The PANDORA CHALLENGE by Robert Richter.
You make a Pandora station for your favorite artist and answer the questions below. Skipping is allowed if you do not know the song, not if you don't want to answer the question with the song. Pandora does limit skips per hour so... Tough luck.

My Artist will be Taylor Swift. My Commentary will be in Orange ;)

What Is Your Name?

Last Kiss by Taylor Swift Sure... 

Where Do You Live?

If I Die Young by The Band Perry In Satin lied down on a bed of Roses

What is Your Tagline?

Last Name by Carrie Underwood I don't even know his Last Name

Describe Yourself In One Phrase

Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts ...that lead me straight to you. It works.

What Is 2 + 2?

Back To December by Taylor Swift I learned that in December LOL XD

What Is Constantly On Your Mind?

Let Her Go by Passenger Only Know your Lover when you let her go, and you let her go. I never had a her to let go tho

What Do You Like To Do?

Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson I like to breath and Music so that's good.

What Is One Regret You Have?

Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood. I've only lived in one home tho

How Will You Die?

Crazier by Taylor Swift Crazier than what is the better question ;)

What Makes You Laugh?

Sugar by Maroon 5 A lot of sugar does weird stuff to me

What Makes You Cry?

Come In With The Rain by Taylor Swift Rain is good, a lot would make me cry tho

If You Could Go To One Place That Place Would Be?

Blown Away by Carrie Underwood Somewhere that's been blown away.

Who Do You Like?

Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor I like people who talk, I also like Meghan Trainor!

How Do You Feel Right Now?

Cold As You by Taylor Swift It's -18 outside right now so that's very unlikely.

Any Last Words?

Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood In that song she's singing about me!

You Can Get a Blank Template for The Pandora Challenge Here

You May have noticed the #BLOGTAG in the Title, that's because I am going to play tag with a few other blogs, I am going to tag them then they have to do the challenge. After they do it they can #BLOGTAG some more people.

Mashed Potatoes (http://mashedpotatoes.themurphyclan.com/)
Purple Effervescence (http://purpleeffervescence.blogspot.com/)

Have fun guys!! For all you other bloggers feel free to start your own game of #BLOGTAG with the Pandora Challenge!