Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day...

Hey, just wanted to wish everyone a happy Valentines Day!! Hope you have a better one then me. (Which is easy because on Valentines day I listen to Adele and the sad Bruno Mars songs and feel sorry for myself and hope for the one day that this day will be important to me...) This year I will be watching Un-Valentines day on TBS... It shows the episodes with the un-Valentine's day spirit.

Another thing that I am doing that i encourage you to do is the Pray 50 Hail Mary's for Fifty Shades of Gray (tonight is the release night) The Archbishop of Cincinnati said some stuff about that movie and to boycott it. You can find info on that anywhere.

Hope you guys Have a better Valentine's Day then me, also, remember it's Saint Valentine's Day!