Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Why do I do this?..

So it's never come up but I asked myself the question, "Why do I do this blog?" I thought about it and I am ready to answer the question.

It all started in early March last year (2014) One of my best friends started his blog. I liked it, I read it a lot. I liked the idea of a blog. Then I contemplated about it and I decided I would make a blog about that... contemplation. I started out with dumb short posts, I don't like to read what I used to post. Then my posts got longer and more thoughtful. Then I went on a hiatus over the summer. When I came back I had a hard time trying to come up with posts and ideas. Then I made the dumb promise to post every week, I failed after 3 weeks.

I digress, now when I'm ever asked the reason I started the blog (and continue it) is for creativity, not to share my own, not for my own sake at all... It's all for you. I want everybody to have the courage to try and start a blog. If I inspire 3 people to start a blog, then those people inspire 3 others each, that's 12 people total that have blogs.

I wish that all that have had half-a-thought to start a blog would do it. If there is anyone reading right now that is considering to start one, my advice is, Just Do It. (sorry Nike) You can try it for a month and decide it's not for you... That's perfectly fine, we aren't judging you. I thought I was gonna fail a few times, now I realize... how can you fail at something that you make up? You cannot fail at a blog. I thought of quitting a few times, then I slept and contemplated on it and decided not to. Do yourself a favor, if you ever feel like quitting, don't delete the blog and actually quit, just say you're going on a hiatus, if you ever want to start back up it's quick and easy. Lastly, don't blog anything you don't want to because someone said you should. Also, just as important, don't not blog something because you know someone will not like it, nobody cares what they think. You have the power to delete comments and if you ever need to block someone. I've heard of people getting into tears because someone made a negative comment online. Please don't, people on the internet are stupid. So, just do what you want.

I encourage all of you very deeply from the bottom of my heart to start a blog, I will be your first reader. Just shoot me a message. Your blog will be great, because you wrote it. You are powerful and wonderful be yourself in life and you will go far. (Great now I sound like a girl)


"Above All, Try Something" -Franklin Roosevelt