Like, Follow, Comment, Share

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share and Follow! Please Leave Me Your Opinions In The Comments!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sleep; Energy: Racist Coffee

Written Friday, September, 18th 2015
If you know me personally you know I am usually always full of energy. I try to always look full of energy because if I pretend to have energy I can usually go on fake energy... Fake it 'til you make it. This past week it hasn't been as easy to fake it... or make it. My issue has bee n lack of sleep, I have had many plans this past week and they end late and start early. The past 5 nights the most sleep I've gotten is 8 hours. Now wait, don't judge yet. I'm perfectly fine when I get 8 hours of sleep. I got 8 hours of sleep one night this week the rest have been 7 and then last night I barely got 6 hours. I know ya'll are thinking 'why are you waiting our time writing this, this is normal, we have this problem,' let me tell you something. I am not writing this for you, I am writing this for me, so I stay awake. It's currently 12:15 and I feel like I feel at like 06:30 when I wake up. This past week would not have been possible without coffee. *Transitions Post to Coffee*


So like I said coffee, I drink a cup daily, yeah just one, on the rare occasion two. Now please tell me I'm not weird for putting creamer in my coffee, my family acts as if I'm breaking a law when I put creamer in my coffee. They say I don't really like coffee and I shouldn't drink it if I put creamer in it. I like coffee, the problem is they get the darkest blackest coffee you can get and it taste's horrible, I'm a coffee racist. I don't even have anymore creamer, I just use straight up milk. I'm patiently waiting for Coffee-Mate (feel free to sponsor me Coffee Mate ;) ) to release it's seasonal Pumpkin Spice creamer, then I have to stock up, because I'm your average, everyday, basic white girl. In fact I just looked up if my Kroger has it, I believe they do... now I'm excited. *Transitions back to sleep*
So this morning I was extremely tired, I almost fell asleep before daily Mass, it's happened before. The problem today was that I had to serve Mass, I've done it tired before, but never this tired. At one point I was walking, I knew I was walking but my mind never said 'start walking' my legs just started to walk. Anyway, that's all I got on sleep. God Bless ya'll, hope you sleep well.


 “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep 


because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 


-Dr. Seuss